Easy and Cost Effective Ways to Repel Outdoor Bugs in Cypress, TX
There are many convenient ways to keep bugs at bay with some common household ingredients that you may already have in your home. Taking advantage of the great outdoors this summer may be a bit more challenging due to the predicted bug population boom. Since bugs can carry all kinds of dangerous germs and disease, take extra measures this summer to repel bugs naturally in Cypress. Try out some of these home remedies courtesy of liverenewed.com:
- Vinegar- Spray vinegar around the perimeter of your home or area as a natural repellant.
- Plants and Herbs- Basil, mint, lemongrass, rosemary, garlic citronella plants, marigolds, and tansies are all fantastic bug, ant, and insect repellents. Plant them in your yard and put them in pots around your doors and windows.
- Cinnamon- Sprinkle cinnamon on ants to get rid of them.
- Baby Powder- Ants do not like baby powder, and it can be used in a way similar to cinnamon.
- Chalk- If you are close to ants, draw a circle around the area with chalk, and they won’t cross over the line.